August 2, 2013 // Episodes // 35 comments

Prettify Your Vajayjay!

Your face can seriously benefit from luxurious beauty treatments, but don't deny the parts no one can see! Adrienne Bailon shares her secrets for giving your vajayjay a supreme spa treatment.

Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry.

Comments

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older
natalie
245 days ago

Love love love the show please please bring it to atlanta, its a huge fan base here just waiting on youball to air here

Britni
255 days ago

I absolutely love your show ladies I pray you get picked up and hopefully it will air in Germany my husband is military and im online all day watching different scenes of your show! ! Good luck to you guys and God bless!

Destiny Queen
262 days ago

I watched the show today and I wanted to really know more about the vajacial, I wanted proof that it'd prettify so do you all have like before and after pictures of the treatment before I use it?

Amber wilson
262 days ago

SHE,ME,HER LOVES THE SHOW. I WATCH THE SHOW EVERYDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyra
262 days ago

Can You Post The Ingredients For The First Scrub.

Tyshay
264 days ago

can u list the ingredients for the vajayjay???

Deborah
265 days ago

I am a fan, these ladies talked about issues every woman need to know, but never ask. I DVR'd my first show yesterday and will continue for as long as you are on the air, this is the best show ever!

KL
265 days ago

Love this show! It needs to start airing in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

Jay
265 days ago

Pls ask your guest who had her skin lighten(Kimberly) where and how did she do it? Would like to do same! Thanks.

Nickie Boo from the Bronx
265 days ago

Exceptional show for the 16-40+ generation. Day time Tv was supper boring an these ladies are lively young beautiful informative an supper entertaining. Love the show hip tops that you can relate to. I hope the readings go through the roof an the stay on the air during the fall also. An definitely try to get this show on all net works so your other fans can benefit from the show nation wide. Love love the show excellent first season. Keep it up ladies. Perfect choices for host representing all flavores of women. An all have great personality an style A++++

Jasmine
266 days ago

WHEN ARE YALL GOING TO MAKE THIS NATION WIDE. Cause I really want to watch this and I live in North Carolina and it doesn't come on my T.V. Or when are yall going to put this online? Please hurry.

Roxanne
266 days ago

I love the dynamics of the show.

mmarie
266 days ago

I havent been able to catch your show! But Im so looking forward to it!

cherise
266 days ago

I absolutely love The Real!!!! Im not gonna lie I was sleeping on the show a little bit! But when I actually watched I fell in love with it!! I will be watching every single day!!!

kim
266 days ago

Can we get this show to air in OKC

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older