July 11, 2013 // Behind the Scenes // 17 comments

Q&A with Tamera

Think you know everything about Tamera Mowry-Housley? Think again! Get to know the real Tamera by checking out her answers to your questions!

Q&A with Tamera

What clothing item is a must for every woman’s closet?
Stilettos.

If you had to give up sex or food forever, what would you give up?
I’m not sure I understand the question.

If you could steal the hair of a celebrity and wear it, whose would it be?
Any Kardashian.

What is your guilty pleasure?
Wine, chocolate, and cheese.

Have you ever indulged in a catfight?
Yes, my sister and I… I won.

What are your pet peeves?
Prejudice, entitlement, and laziness.

What is the wildest thing you have ever done?
Flew an airplane.

What are your fetishes?
Is it weird to say food? I'm a foodie… and maybe decorating homes.

Name an expensive thing that you bought and now regret buying.
My shabby chic slipcovers. For what I paid, I should have bought another couch.

If you had to choose a song that would suit as your theme song, which one would it be?
Sade’s “Soldier of Love.” I'm a hopeless romantic and I love love. I love hard, and have been heartbroken many times, but I never gave up on love. It actually hurts me not to care. A guy once called me an angel in armor, because to love the way I do, I have to protect myself or I'll constantly be a victim.

Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
eunice steele
29 days ago

Congratulation

layla
30 days ago

Hey Tamera. It is an honor to talk to you or message you lol. I watched you from since you started on tv awhile ago. always been big fan of you and your sister. I love the show and I was wondering. Can you all get back and show us your moves again on tv or backstage. just you ladies show us more twerking. you ladies can work it. keep it going. do it more often. just wanted to show you all love and hope you can do it. don't be shy. all about having fun. much love. Show us how fast you all can shake it.

Brandi
170 days ago

Hi Tamera,
I grew up watching your show Sister Sister, and now watch your reality show with your sister with my daughters. I was a teen mom and now my daughter is now 17 and I always keep it Real with her about sex before marriage right now she is still a virgin. I saw your reality show when you said you didn't have sex until you were 29. I know she admires you and wanted to know if you would call and speak with her because I think she is thinking about having sex. I think her hearing from you may give her some positive insight and maybe rethink sex before marriage. She has great potential and has plans to go to college to become a doctor.
Sincerely,
A concerned mother

Tashira
210 days ago

Tamera I'm in love with everything about you! No homo! I have to watch your show on my phone. The Real doesn't air in Minnesota wth?!? Please tell them to do something about it asap!!!!xoxo keep up the excellent work doll!!! Y'all doing the damn thang! Tell Tamara hey boo!!! And tell Tea Hi!!! #geekofme

Earlene
213 days ago

I am a fan of you and your sister. But, mostly you. I love your other show. I love the way you explain things to Tia. Congrats on your handsome son to you and your husband.

Lillie
262 days ago

I love you Tamera, and your views. I feel than you show that someone can be traditional and still be fun.. Thank you...:>)

Jimiya stokes
267 days ago

I love the show the real !!!!!!!! and Tamera's is so adorable

Cassandra
269 days ago

Your show is awesome but it is so nerve wrecking seeing Tamar messing with her hair the entire show. Everyone knows it's weave so please tell that chic to leave her hair alone. Its like she's never had weave before. Her husband is her manager he should tell her how unprofessional it is. My God, she does the same thing on the Braxtons all the time. It's weave leave it alone!

ciera
273 days ago

hi tamara how does being a mother feel

Tatiana
279 days ago

How is this show NOT playing in Chicago????? I love the age and cultural diversity of the group...wish I could watch it though :(

aventura
281 days ago

I love the show but your stage SOUND is horrible! Too much echo!

Doris Terry
281 days ago

Well ladies I will start by saying congratulation!!!!!!!!! Its about time that we have a show with real beautiful women, yea the show The Talk and The View is there but you ladies are real.
What really caught my eyes to watch is the advertisement, when Loni said "you two bitches watch it!" Not that I curse a lot but that was funny. I love all you ladies, watched sister, sister and the reality show they are doing, love them! Love Adriean, from when she was dating the Kardashian boy and I say "boy" because that's what he is!!!
My point is I love all of you ladies and hope that the show stays on for a long time

Lorda
282 days ago

Why is the the Real not showing in Brockton? I want to watch this show and i'm not able to. This show seems funny from videos so I want to watch it. Why can't I?

Sherita Harkness
283 days ago

Tamara,

I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to watch you and Tia grow up into the beautifully talented and amazing women God created you to be. Your love for Christ and for blessing others is so genuine and refreshing. I see all the great things God is doing in you and through you and thank him for the same favor being made manifest in my life.

I pray that you and all the ladies on the real are both blessed beyond measure and beyond your imagination, that you gain all that your hearts desire and that you are able to be a blessing as you are continually blessed. I pray that this show be yet another extension of God's glory on your life and your entrusted ministry. May it benefit you, your husband, Mr. Aiden (sorry for spelling) and all of your family near and far. Thank you for finding it not robbery to share your life with the world. Be encouraged when others come against you, for God is working all things together for your good.

I pray someday I am privileged to meet and possibly work with you and Tia, and have a ministry that touches the lives of many in a way they never imagined, just as you have done for me and so many others. Thank you for being an example of God's love, grace and truth. In a world full of darkness, thank you for offering a beautiful light. Congrats to you all.

PS. Wish I could see the show in Dubai, but I'll be moving back to ATL next year, so seeing it there will be just as good! Happy for your current markets though! Be Blessed.

Margo Lazett
283 days ago

Tia I am so glad for this new adventure. I've been watching you and your sisters show. I am so glad God worked it out for this new position. It broke my heart about "The Game" but keeping the faith, there was something better for you around the corner. I love that the show enables the public to see the "realness" in celebrities. Good Luck to you and the cast. I will be watching..

1 Reply