July 17, 2013 // Episodes // 13 comments

Adrienne's Ratchet Tattoo

Chances are you've heard something or someone described as "ratchet," but what does that mean? Tamar explained, "When you think you look good, but you really look a hot mess."

Though the hosts of "The Real" are anything but ratchet, Adrienne admits that her now-outdated tattoo of ex Rob Kardashian's name on her booty comes pretty close.

Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry.

Comments

Lena
265 days ago

I just watched my very first show. I am a little older then the panel but I love watching you all. I wish you all much success. God Bless!

wanda simpson
272 days ago

I think the show is going good and also tamar she has change alot for the better I think when she was on with her sisters she was a little stuck up even her sister's told her that but hopefully she change.

Candii
275 days ago

I am so loving you all show that I added to my DVR, eachnite I watch 3 talk show: 1. W.Williams 2. ThTalkthemy new favorite 3. THE REAL. Congratulations god bless all of y'all

Crystal Seegars
276 days ago

I am trying to like this show my advise is everybody can't talk over each other, it is looking a little ratchet so be patient wait you turn to talk. Stop the screaming and yelling so ghetto to keep real be real.....

Trying to like....

Rae
276 days ago

I watched yesterday's show in DC and I absolutely loved it! I've been waiting for a show like this! It is a keeper.

GRACE
277 days ago

All I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT THIS SHOW NEEDS TO BE SHOWN EVERYWHERE POSSIBLE!!! I NEED FULL EPISODES AND ON MY TV SCREEN IN ROCHESTER NEWYORK....IF THAT COMES TO PASS THEN #SHEWON

Maria
277 days ago

I can only say this. I love love love this show I'm dying to know if I have the channel because I don't watch talk shows but this is a must watch everyday. They are so real and are not afraid to speak the truth. If my vote counts they tv show gets a 10.

yolanda mccullough
277 days ago

Loving this show super REAL!!!!

Mary Fellows
277 days ago

Don't try to talk over each other.

kevin
277 days ago

Word of the day is Adrienne

Maricela
277 days ago

Im loving this show and the ladies are great and super funny and KEEP IT REAL!!!
but the volume needs to be turn up when the ladies speak. Sometimes the audience is much louder and its hard to understand what the ladies are saying. Other then that GREAT GREAT SHOW SO FAR.. BEtter then Kris Kardashian i think.

Jackie
277 days ago

Sex in anyone house other than your own is ratchet. I agree with Tamar No!!!

Jackie