July 31, 2013 // Episodes // 20 comments

Kim Fields: ‘I'm Pregnant!’

When Kim Fields stopped by "The Real" for a chat with the hosts, the actress, singer and director couldn't wait to make a huge announcement – she's expecting!

Kim is pregnant at age 44 with her second son, and it wasn't an easy road to baby. Watch her show off her bump and tells the ladies all about her good news!

Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Dr. Duru
260 days ago

Congrats to Kim! Fans can continue to follow Kim and her second adventure into motherhood at her official fan site: http://www.drduru.com/Kim/Kim.html

tonette
264 days ago

I have watched the show online and I absolutely love the show.
I would love to have the air in the Chicagoland area.

Carolyn
266 days ago

Love luv lllove this crazy azzz show im goin to have to sue y'all for a busted up sude cuz i b laughin so hard

Phenelle
266 days ago

I love all of you ladies! i finally found how to watch it while at work!!!!!Will tune in every week!!

noel

Loving it!

tiffany garvin
266 days ago

Kim Fields story inspired me not to give up on Motherhood. I always dream of be a Mother. I am 38 and if still having happen for me. I been trying for 5 years, had two miscarriages . Before watching the show I gave up on motherhood. I am a school teacher and I love children. Everybody always says you will make a good mother, that make me so sad. Today show gave me hope. Thanks for having real topic that we can relate to.

Gail Jones

So happy for Kim Fields

Kathy
266 days ago

Kim is so beautiful. I hope God blesses her with a beautiful healthy baby!

Cheryl
266 days ago

You go girl. I love your show when you was a young child and love you on living single as well. Best wishes on your new addition to your family.
Hope he bring you as much joy as your first child.

love you always
Cheryl from the bronx

Cheryl
266 days ago

Hope he bring you as much joy as your first child.

love you always
Cheryl from the bronx

Chloe
266 days ago

Hi, I love watching the show online, but would love to see the full episodes on tv, could you please tell me what time/channel I could watch. I have Direct TV and I live in Durham, North Carolina, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot

Anita Lewis
266 days ago

Love,Love,Love this show. So up to date and the cast for the show is perfect. Have been a big fan of Adrienne Bail on since the movie All you've got. I have the movie on DVD. And all the other cast. Loni is just so funny. I love them all.

nicole
266 days ago

i love the show even though i have to watch online...please start showing in miami,florida

Rosa Cummings

44 don't even look it and pregnant girl go do your thing congrats on the baby

Doris Terry
266 days ago

love, love the show!!!!!!! You girls are real! I also love Tia and Tamara show they are so beautiful and working together with a family member especially a sister is trying so I really appreciate they way you ladies do that.

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older