August 8, 2013 // Episodes // 7 comments

Adrienne on Getting (and Removing) Breast Implants

Adrienne Bailon knows that bigger isn't necessarily better. At age 19, the host got breast implants to make herself feel sexier and more confident… but they ended up just making her feel more insecure about her body. Listen as she explains her decision to remove the implants.

Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry.

Comments

Carmaleta
119 days ago

I love this show so much that I have to settle for watching short video clips online. Please air the show nationally!!!!!!!!! I live in Missouri and I'm aware that we may not be what TV executives see as a prime area, but these ladies have fans! I grew up watching Sister Sister, I watch Tia & Tamera, I was a 3LW fan, I watched Empire Girls, and I'm a Tamartian! As for the other 2 ladies.....through the few clips that I have had the privilege to watch.....they have won me over! Please Please don't penalize their fans by not allowing the rest of us to see such a groundbreaking show!

Likes 0 Dislikes 0
Rossy Alvarado
253 days ago

i heard about this show, and love the cast... but i wished that it showed in Lubbock texas!!!!

Likes 0 Dislikes 0
Betty Strodes
253 days ago

Love this show and I'm 71 years old. It is refreshing, youthful and entertaining. I want to see it return (as long as Tamar realizes that she is loved and does not need to be overly demonstrative). I realize that my age group is not valued so far as ratings are concerned but I still enjoy good entertainment.

Likes 0 Dislikes 0
juju
253 days ago

please, please bring the girls back in September. They are so Real and genuine its a pleasure to watch them . Each woman brings a different quality to the show which even this 61 y.o .woman can identify Adriene, well Im P.R. so much identity there, Jeannie- I love her innocence, Lonnie- I too am a pleasantly plus size woman with confidence, Tamera- I too love motherhood it means the world to me and Tamar's sassiness and girlish ways are refreshing.

Likes 0 Dislikes 0
juju
253 days ago

please, please bring those lovely ladies back in September. I enjoy watching the show and how "for real they are". I am a 61 yo woman who can relate to what they say about life, the issues do not only pertain to their age group but to women in general. I had an emergency visit to the dentist this morning because the side of my face was swollen with an infection, the hygienist was being cordial and making small talk, but I rushing her just to get back in time to watch the Real. The hygienist tells the dentist hurry she is very cranky, I was cranky because I forgot to dvr the show. I love Adriene bcuz I m PR and can identify with her in general, Tamar- I love her sassiness, Tamera is dedicated to her child and she reminds me of the struggles I had raising twins and a single birth child, Lonnie- I am a pleasantly beautiful plus size lady, Jeannie, I love her innocence. Each lady brings her own specific quality which makes a fabulous show. Love the show this is a keeper.

Likes 0 Dislikes 0
Carmen Gavilanes
253 days ago

I love 'The Real' show!!!!! Can the ladies please keep the Real on television all year long?? It brings laughter to my life. for Real........... I enjoy the show very much, it's hilarious!

Likes 0 Dislikes 0
antoinette simmons
254 days ago

The show esp the fears was fake today..not The Real. You guys tried to rush to much into one segment today. I love The Real but today honestly could have been better.

Likes 0 Dislikes 0