August 9, 2013 // Episodes // 28 comments

Margaret Cho on Her Open Marriage

Margaret Cho (Lifetime's "Drop Dead Diva") has been happily married for ten years, but her relationship with her husband isn't like the ones most married couples have. They have an open marriage, which means they can sleep with whomever they want.

Watch her explain to the hosts why this works for her and her man, as well as her thoughts on being accused of "outing" John Travolta.

Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Chris Kathy
67 days ago

I just got paid $5628 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that's cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8.1k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, http://CashJury.com

Likes 1 Dislikes 0
Michelle
68 days ago

Adrienne Bailon should be replaced with someone Travis Winfrey who plays Omar -Single ladies on VH1! Then your show would be great!

Leshoko Pelo
105 days ago

I've been hearing great things about this show. I'm commenting all the way from South Africa. I know I speak for a lot of people over here when I say that this show has to go global!!! I absolutely love all these ladies. I haven't watched a single episode yet but I'm already a fan!!!

Pussy Liquor
111 days ago

Dis yo real drag queen, ***** Liquor... Y'all *****z need a white hoe on the panel. Y'all need that smack of white crazy wit all dat hood action goin on to even it out. Y'all *****z rock.

Happy New Year. Drink up.

Yo *****,

***** Liqour

tammy
166 days ago

I see "The Real" is coming back? I love this show....Great show with the greatest mix of hosts. I love ALL FIVE of these beautiful ladies they have such a great connection with one another. Please come back and continue to give us "The REAL" I love you all.....I just hate that I have to wait until the fall of 2014 to watch again....

Laurie
177 days ago

The most awesome group of women! ♥ The name of the show speaks for itself! Put it back on the air! Please!!!!

sunnyg59
186 days ago

LOVE, LOVE, this talk show the REAL, it simply sucks that I am unable to see the full season here in South Florida only, got snippets online, However, it is the bomb!! and wish sincerely that these girls will be signed up for another season and picked up by xfinity etc.

Nicky13
196 days ago

I love the the show I really hope they get picked up.

Keisha
210 days ago

I absolutely love this show. These ladies bring something to the table that you cannot get on any other show. I am a young African American women and I love seeing women of color on television. I have never been interested in watching the View because honestly I thought it was boring. I can so relate to the real topics these ladies talk about and appreciate and applaud their honesty. Please tell me this show is getting picked up.

Shanna Woods
215 days ago

Chiiiiiiiilllllllllle she is good! I be done killed somebody! I have a double standard. I want to share but I do not like to share him. Whoever "he" is.

Deon
216 days ago

I love the show needs to go global the girls are great together and I love all of the humor and difference of opinion, and especially love Tamar Braxton, Lonie Love love that girl Tamara gotta love her she is sister sister, Adrean love the Chita girl, and Jennie, she is a great spice to the bunch. Can,t wait till they are on everyday. Make more of the past shows available thanks.

loveria
225 days ago

when are they going to air the show? I was on youtube and I watched every episode and im so excitied and cant wait for these foxy ladies to be back on the air, because they keep it REAL and talk about the stuff we want to here about . My favorite part of the show is dime speak and tap out loveeeeeeeeeee ittttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for FOX,ABC,CW11 SOMEBODY TO PICK THIS SHOW UP AND THEY WILL BE GLAD THEY DID #DIMESPEAK

Danielle
227 days ago

This show should air everywhere.

Trevieta
241 days ago

oh my goodness, i dpont know what to think of this show. what i do know is that i would like to see more to make a determination one way or another, my mother loves the show and kept trying to get me to watch it but it did not show in bmore where i live. but in dc so i had to watch it on line

Shayla
241 days ago

I love this show. I love being able to see women from all different walks of life come together & productively talk about real issues & occurrences in our world. In the generation of "reality television" & continuous cat fights, it is important for young girls to see independent and powerful women talk freely yet harmoniously. This needs to be picked up ASAP.

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older