It’s autumn, so you know what that means… it’s candy apple season! You can make delicious candy apples for all of your upcoming festivities — including an apple for New Years — with this cool recipe!
NEW YEARS APPLE
White Chocolate Chips
Purple(or any color) food dye
Edible glitter - Disco dust – any color
• Remove stem from each apple and replace with a stick.
• Put white chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl.
• Microwave for about 10-20 seconds (If they are not melted, remove from microwave, stir and put back in for another 5 seconds/ or until melted).
• Mix food coloring into melted white chocolate until you reach desired color.
• Dip apples into melted colored white chocolate (be sure to cover the apple fully in chocolate).
• Place dipped apples on to a sheet of wax paper.
• Immediately sprinkle disco dust onto newly dipped apples.
• Place on a new sheet of wax paper and put in refrigerator for 15 minutes.