After chowing down on too many nachos and Philly cheesesteaks with your boo, you’re sure to gain some extra “love chub.” Good thing the ladies of “The Real” has a guilt-free recipe to help you stay in love... and in your favorite skinny jeans.
Think like a man, but eat like a woman, with this healthier version of your guy’s favorite food.
• 1/2 pound ground turkey, cooked, seasoned with taco seasoning
• 1/2 cup black beans, cooked and rinses
• 1 jicama, sliced
• 2 bell peppers, sliced
• 1 zucchini, sliced
• 1/2 cup shredded cheese
• Toppings (if desired): diced avocado, jalapeno, cilantro
• Layer sliced raw veggies on a microwave-safe platter, in place of chips.
• Top the veggies with cooked ground turkey, black beans and shredded cheese.
• Microwave for 5 minutes, then top off (if desired) with diced avocado, jalapeño and cilantro.