Pumpkins aren’t just for pie and jack-o-lanterns anymore. If you’re guilty of going pumpkin crazy every Halloween, then you’re stuck wondering what the heck to do with them afterward, we have a solution for you. Learn how to use your leftover gourds for some GOURDeous decorations!
Pumpkins (can use mini pumpkins, gourds, whatever you want!)
• Carve the top off the pumpkin of your choice, and place to the side.
• Scrape out the pumpkin guts and seeds, and wipe clean.
• Then in a double boiler, heat the wax fully over low heat.
• Mix in your scent of choice.
• Then, hot glue the candle wick into the pumpkin. You can use a spoon or straw to make a small indent in the bottom of the pumpkin so the wick sits easily.
• Carefully pour the hot wax into the pumpkin, until almost full.
• Give it 24 hours to fully set and harden, which can be sped up in the fridge!
• Save the top of the pumpkin as a cute lid for your pumpkin when it’s not lit.