One thing you always pack for a sleepover is your sweet tooth! Learn how to make a new dessert for your next girls' night in, with our Snoozy Snack recipe!
EYE MASK COOKIES
1 pack of store-bought sugar cookie dough
Flour, for rolling dough
• Roll out dough and use a circular cookie cutter to create 2 circles.
• Mold them together into an eye mask shape. (Note: you can also draw a template on paper and use that to shape the dough.)
• Then, use a straw to poke one hole on each side of the mask.
• Bake cookies according to the package instructions.
• Once cooled, pull red licorice strings through the holes to create a mask tie.
• Finally, use frosting to decorate the cookies!