Tamar, Tamera and Jeannie put their husbands’ taste buds to the test during Who’s the Mac Daddy? The fellas had to guess which mac n’ cheese was prepared by their wives, and now you can taste them too! Try this cheesy recipe, courtesy of Jeannie, at home!
JEANNIE'S MAC N' CHEESE
1 1/2 cups of pasta
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese – grated
1/2 cup Fontina cheese – grated
1 cup heavy cream
2 tbsp white truffle oil
1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
• Boil a pot of water.
• Put pasta into water once it is boiling.
• Bake until it’s the proper texture.
• Put cream, truffle oil, cheeses, and salt into separate pot – begin warming.
• After pasta is baked and ingredients are warm, strain pasta and mix into other pot.
• Transfer mixture into bowl.
• Put Panko bread crumbs on top