One thing you always pack for a sleepover is your sweet tooth! Learn how to make a new dessert for your next girls' night in, with our Snoozy Snack recipe, below!
1 package of peanut shaped cookies
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
1/8 teaspoon table salt
1 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
20 oz of candy melts (any color you’d like)
Colorful sprinkles (any color you’d like)
• Take the peanut butter cookies, split them apart and scrape off any inside filling.
• In a bowl, combine peanut butter, whipping cream, butter and salt, and microwave for 30 seconds.
• Stir, microwave for another 20 seconds, then stir again. Continue heating up in 10 second intervals and stirring until the butter is melted.
• Add the powdered sugar and stir in completely.
• Take a spoon and scoop a small ball on top of one of the open-faced cookies, and use your thumb to form the foot hole in the slipper.
• Take the candy melts and split them into two groups: a half cup and 2 cups.
• With the half cup of melts, grate them up into small pieces. Melt up 2 cups of the candy melts, and use a paintbrush to brush the melted candy on the top of the slipper.
• Then, sprinkle the grated candy on top of the slipper and let cool before eating. For a blinged-out slipper, use sparkly sprinkles!