When you think of Thanksgiving, you think of turkey, stuffing and traditional fixings, but what about the Gobble Gobble Grub?! Decorate your Thanksgiving table with a few festive, no-bake candy treats. Check out the sweet recipes below!
1 pack of Reese's mini peanut butter cups
2 Oreo Cookies (double stuff preferred)
1 small bag go Candy Corn
1 pack of Hershey's Whopper Milk Ball
1 mini chocolate chip
Orange Tube Icing
Black Gel Tube Icing
1. Split Oreo cookie.
2. Press candy corn into the filling.
3. Set into fridge for an hour to set.
4. Slice a bit off the peanut butter cup.
5. Attach to cookies with chocolate frosting.
6. Apply small amount of frosting to mini chocolate chip and position it on whopper for turkey beak.
7. Use white frosty to form eyeballs.
8. Apply black gel to form pupils.
9. Use orange icing to from feet.
Corn on the Cob Cookie
1 pack of Vienna Fingers Crème Filled Cookies
1 bag of Reese's Pieces
1 Green fruit roll up
1. Split open vanilla cookie.
2. Place Reese's pieces into frosting, creating what resembles Indian Corn.
3. Use fruit roll ups to form husk for corn.
4. Cut end points so that the ends curl away from the cookie.
1 pack of Chocolate-striped shortbread cookies
1 pack of chocolate chips
1 bag of marshmallows
1 Tube of yellow frosting
1. Lay shortbread cookies on a wax paper tray.
2. Melt chocolate chips in microwave.
3. Pick up marshmallow and place on toothpick.
4. Dip marshmallow into melted chocolate.
5. Place it on the chocolate side of the shortbread cookie.
6. Chill the hats in the fridge for 30 mins.
7. Use yellow frosting to make golden buckle.