When you think of Thanksgiving, you think of turkey, stuffing and traditional fixings, but what about the Gobble Gobble Grub?! Decorate your Thanksgiving table with a few festive, no-bake candy treats. Check out this sweet recipe below!
1 pack of Chocolate-striped shortbread cookies
1 pack of chocolate chips
1 bag of marshmallows
1 Tube of yellow frosting
• Lay shortbread cookies on a wax paper tray.
• Melt chocolate chips in microwave.
• Pick up marshmallow and place on toothpick.
• Dip marshmallow into melted chocolate.
• Place it on the chocolate side of the shortbread cookie.
• Chill the hats in the fridge for 30 mins.
• Use yellow frosting to make golden buckle.