Everyone loves a new Thanksgiving recipe, and this one is all about the leftovers! Remix your traditional after-the-holiday meal with a twist. Learn how to make delicious Eggs Benedict -- all with leftover goodies from your Thanksgiving table.
THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS EGGS BENEDICT
1 1/2 cups bread stuffing
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
1/8 cup olive oil
1 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 pound sliced turkey, warmed
1/2 cup cranberry sauce
1 cup gravy
• Mix together bread stuffing and 2 eggs until well combined.
• Take the mixture and create 4 small “stuffing cakes” by hand, about the size of a hamburger patty.
• Take a medium bowl of breadcrumbs and cover each cake with the crumbs. Place to the side.
• Heat up your olive oil over medium-high heat until shimmering. Place stuffing cakes in oil and cook until golden brown. Turn and cook second side until golden brown, about 2 minutes longer.
• Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to soak up excess oil. After the stuffing cakes are cooked, poach the eggs until the yolks are runny.
• Divide turkey slices onto the stuffing cakes, followed by the eggs, stuffing and a dab of cranberry sauce.