“The Real” ladies showed off recipes for creative dishes on a skewer this week, and now you can try them at home too! Learn how to serve up finger-lickin' good cheese balls… all on a stick!
MINI CHEESE BALLS-ON-A-STICK
Grated sharp cheddar cheese
Crushed toasted pecans
• Mix following ingredients in a bowl: cream cheese, grated sharp cheddar cheese, and dried cranberries.
• Form the mixture into bite-sized balls with damp hands.
• Refrigerate cheese balls for at least 2 hours.
• Roll chilled cheese balls in crushed toasted pecans for coating.
• Insert stick pretzel into cheese balls.