These eggnog treats are so tasty they’ll have you… Noggin’ Your Head! Everyone knows eggnog is the drink of the season, but it flavors up more than just your cups. Now you can add spice to your French toast with this nog-a-licious recipe!
EGGNOG FRENCH TOAST
1 egg, beaten slightly
3/4 cups eggnog
3/4teaspoons ground cinnamon
6 slices bread of choice (Challah works well for French toast!)
• Whisk the eggnog, eggs and cinnamon until well blended.
• Pour into a shallow plate to easily dip.
• Then, take the bread slices one by one and coat with the eggy mixture.
• Grease a skillet and cook until golden brown on each side.
• When finished, cover with foil to keep hot until ready to serve. Best served immediately!
• If desired, top with cinnamon and powdered sugar or drizzle syrup mixed with eggnog on top.