We all know soda isn’t good for you, but let’s face it... the fizz is the shiz! To help you keep your New Year’s resolutions, check out these healthy bubbly options you can pop into your routine and feel guilt-free!
Watermelon Coconut Fizz
1. Blend watermelon chunks, then pour through a strainer so just the juice goes into a glass.
2. Add ice to the watermelon juice.
2. Add coconut water, seltzer water, and lime juice to taste.
3. Stir gently and serve.
Minty Chia Fizz
1. Squeeze lime juice into a glass and add mint leaves.
2. Add in a splash of agave syrup and chia seeds to your liking.
3. Pour in sparkling water, and serve.
Lemon Cherry Basil Fizz
1. Muddle cherries and basil in a glass. (If you don't have a muddler, use a spoon to crush the ingredients.)
2. Add lemonade and club soda to taste.
3. Stir and serve.