It’s time to upgrade your same ol’-same ol’ grilled cheese sandwich and usher in a new age of gooey, melted, crunchy goodness! Say goodbye to just slapping a slice of cheese between two slices of bread, and try out this yummy new recipe. Things are about to get REAL cheesy around here!
PORTOBELLO GRILLED CHEESE
Your choice of bread
1 Slice of provolone cheese
Herb cheese spread
• Lay two slices of the bread of your choice.
• Place a slice of provolone cheese one piece of bread.
• Spread herb cheese spread on the second slice of bread.
• Place mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, and spinach leaves on top of provolone cheese. Use the amount to your liking.
• Place second slice of bread on top of all of your toppings, and place sandwich in a buttered pan.
• Flip and grill sandwich until everything is melted.
• Enjoy your Portobello Grilled Cheese!