It’s time to upgrade your same ol’-same ol’ grilled cheese sandwich and usher in a new age of gooey, melted, crunchy goodness! Say goodbye to just slapping a slice of cheese between two slices of bread, and try out this yummy new recipe. Things are about to get REAL cheesy around here!
SHRIMP CHILE GRILLED CHEESE
Choice of bread
• Lay out two slices of your choice of bread.
• Place shrimp, shallots, green chilies, and Parmesan cheese into a bowl.
• Mix ingredients until they are well blended.
• Place spread on one slice of bread and then place the second slice of bread over it.
• Place sandwich in buttered pan.
• Flip and grill until ready.
• Enjoy your Shrimp Chile Grilled Cheese!