Many of us have a cup of joe in the morning, but why stop there? Learn how to switch-up your daily grind with a jolting recipe like Coffee Marinated Ribs!
JOLTING SHORT RIBS
6 ozs. coarsely ground coffee
3 lbs. boneless beef short ribs
2 cups cold-brewed coffee
2 cups cabernet sauvignon
8 shallots, peeled and halved
4 garlic cloves, crushed
1 fresh parsley
• Brew your favorite coffee, just enough to cover the amount of ribs you’re cooking. Set it aside and let it get cold.
• Marinate the short ribs in wine, coffee, onions, garlic and parsley in a pot for 12 hours.
• Preheat the oven to 350F.
• Remove the ribs from the marinade and set aside.
• Strain the marinade and cook on low until it has reduced to half the original amount.
• Place your ribs into a heavy casserole dish with lid.
• Cover the ribs with the marinade and cook until ribs are tender.
• When done, place ribs onto serving platter.
• Pour remaining liquid over your ribs and serve with baby reds & tasty vegetables.