It’s time for some buttery, flakey goodness! Learn how to make appetizers and desserts out of crescent rolls with this yummy recipe.
FRUITY CRESCENT TWISTS
1 can (8 oz) tube crescent roll dough
2 tablespoons fruit jam – you can mix multiple flavors
• Preheat oven to 375°F, and put parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
• Roll out dough into two long rectangles.
• On the first rectangle of dough, spread jam across the center, staying within 1/4” of the edges.
• Place the other piece of dough on top.
• Cut the dough into thin strips (cut the short way). Twist the strips of dough several times, place on the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
• Let cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.