“The Real” hosts have a handle on fast, cheap meals on the go, and they’re putting you up on game. Say hello to magical, microwavable goodies like French Toast, Cup o’ Pizza, and Meatloaf in a Mug!
I’m Bananas for French Toast
1 slice of bread of choice
1 slice of butter
1 sliced banana
3 tablespoons of milk
Pinch of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1. Cut the bread of your choice into cubes.
2. Coat the inside of the mug with melted butter.
3. Add bread and slices of bananas into the mug.
4. Crack an egg in a separate dish.
5. Add tablespoons of milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and beat with egg.
6. Pour mixture into mug with bread and banana slices.
7. Microwave for a minute and a half.
8. Remove from microwave, drizzle with syrup, and enjoy!
Cup o’ Pizza
4 tablespoons of flour
1/8 tablespoon of baking powder
1/16 teaspoon of baking soda
1/8 tablespoon of salt
1/8 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
3 tablespoons of fat-free milk
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
2 tablespoons shredded cheese
10 slices of mini pepperoni
1. In a mug of your choice, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, seasoning, milk and oil.
2. Add shredded cheese.
3. Add pepperoni slices.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3.
5. Heat in microwave for one minute.
6. Drizzle warm marinara sauce on top, and enjoy!
Meatloaf in a Mug
1/4 cup of ground beef
2 tablespoons of milk
1 tablespoon of ketchup
1/2 tablespoon of oats
1 1/2 tablespoon of onion soup mix
1. Place 1/4 cup of ground beef in a bowl.
2. Add milk, ketchup, oats, and soup to the bowl and mix.
3. Coat your mug with cooking spray.
4. Place your mixture into the mug.
5. Microwave for three minutes, then enjoy!