Learn how to take your favorite game-day foods and transform them into scoopable snacks! Football’s big game is just a few days away, and a scoop of flavor on a crunchy chip scores every time! Get the crowd on their feet with this killer dip recipe.
PIZZA PARTY DIP
8 ounces cream cheese
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup pizza sauce
2 tablespoons chopped bell pepper
2 ounces pepperoni (round circles)
2 ounces sausage, chopped
2 tablespoons sliced black olives
• Mix together cream cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, seasoning to your liking.
• Then spread cream cheese mix in a baking dish.
• Add half of your Parmesan and mozzarella cheese on top of the cream cheese, pour in your pizza sauce and add the rest of the cheese on top of that.
• After, add your favorite toppings like pepperoni, sausage, peppers and olives.
• Cover and pop in the oven, and serve hot with chips or veggies.