Ever wonder what to do with your flowers after Valentine’s Day has come and gone? Don’t let a busted bouquet ruin your day! Kiss that wilted mess goodbye and transform your buds into these fun new items that’ll bring your bouquet back!
Make a flower candle!
1. Pull off a few petals and press them inside a heavy book for a few days.
2. Heat a spoon over a lit candle and press the spoon against a petal onto the candle wall.
3. Keep doing this until you have a design going. Then, when all the flowers are where you want them, hold the candle by its wick and dip the whole thing in wax to lock everything in place.
4. Set it aside to dry, then enjoy your new floral candle!
Make a flower necklace!
1. Gather your flowers with tinier petals, so they can fit inside a smaller container. Baby’s breath and tiny carnations are perfect for this one.
2. Stuff the petals inside and snap on the top.
3. If you use a top that already has a loop on it, you can add a chain, snap it around your neck and roll out!
Make a flower facial!
1. Pull out your food processor for this one. Toss in 2 tablespoons of frozen blueberries, 2 tablespoons of frozen Greek yogurt and 1 teaspoon of honey. Hit the mix switch.
2. Let that mix for a second, then add your droopy rose petals. (The natural oils in the petals are not only antibacterial, but they’ll moisturize your skin!)
3. Put a thick layer on your face using a face brush or just your hands. Beware: It will be cold!
4. Leave that on for 15 minutes, then wash it off with warm water and your face will feel silky, hydrated and smooth!
Now you know how to keep the love alive!