Wow your boo and satisfy your sweet tooth with Sticky Nutty Apple Dump Cake, Karat Spice Dump Cake, and U R a Peach Dump Cake recipes! You can dump these delicious desserts in a pan and send ‘em straight to the oven, no mixing needed.
CARAMEL APPLE PEANUT CAKE
1 15 oz. package yellow cake mix
2 cans of 21 oz. apple pie filling
Cup of lightly salted peanuts
1 stick butter cut in thin slices
1/3 cup of warm caramel sauce
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Dump two cans of 21 oz. apple pie filling into a baking dish.
• Evenly pour yellow cake mix over apple pie filling.
• Cover the layer of cake mix with slices of butter.
• Lightly drizzle caramel sauce on top, then sprinkle peanuts.
• Place mixture in oven and bake for 40 minutes.