Wow your boo and satisfy your sweet tooth with Sticky Nutty Apple Dump Cake, Karat Spice Dump Cake, and U R a Peach Dump Cake recipes! You can dump these delicious desserts in a pan and send ‘em straight to the oven, no mixing needed.
15 oz. package of yellow cake mix
2 cans of 21 oz. cans of peach pie filling
12 oz. bag of frozen raspberries
1 stick butter cut in thin slices
1 can of whipped cream
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Spread peach pie filling across the bottom of baking dish.
• Evenly spread frozen raspberries on top of peach filling.
• Spread yellow cake mix on top of mixture.
• Cover mixture with butter slices.
• Bake in oven for 45 minutes.
• Once done apply whip cream to top layer.