Earn your badge “The Real” way with these new cookie-licious recipes! Learn how to remix your favorite Girl Scout cookies into yummy treats like Thin Mints More’riffic, Lemonade in the Shade, and Apple Trio Crumble. Somebody grab the ice cream!
Thin Mint S’More-Riffic
A box of Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies
A bag of Marshmallows
1. Smear peanut butter on the bottom of half of your Thin Mint cookies.
2. Line up the rest of the Thin Mints face down on a baking tray.
3. Place a marshmallow on top of each Thin Mint on the baking tray.
4. Place baking tray in oven and broil for 30 seconds.
5. Place peanut butter Thin Mints on top of the marshmallow Thin Mints to make your s’more. Enjoy!
Lemonade in the Shade
A box of Lemonade Girl Scout Cookies
A can of sweetened condensed milk
A can of frozen lemonade
Blueberry pie topping
1. Place 15 Lemonade Girl Scout Cookies in a Ziploc bag and crush them into smaller pieces.
2. In a bowl, mix frozen whipped topping, sweetened condensed milk, and thawed frozen lemonade. Stir gently until your lemonade cream is finished.
3. In a glass of your choice assemble and layer as follows: Lemonade cookies, blueberry pie topping, lemonade cream. Grab a spoon and enjoy!
Apple Trios Crumble
Trios Girl Scout Cookies
Gluten-free rolled oats
1/2 stick of butter
1 cup of lemon juice
2 teaspoons of vanilla
1. Place 15 Trio cookies in a Ziploc bag and crush into crumbs.
2. Mix crumbs with gluten-free rolled oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and 1/2 stick of butter.
3. Spread this mixture on the bottom of the pan to form pie crust.
4. In a bowl, mix sliced apples (amount to your linking), lemon juice, pinch of cinnamon, pinch of nutmeg, vanilla, and brown sugar.
5. Pour this filling over the piecrust.
6. Sprinkle leftover pie crust on top to form top layer.
7. Bake for 50 minutes at 375 degrees.