Check out this yummy recipe that even the worst cooks can handle… because it requires only three ingredients! Get ready for cooking that’s Easy as 1, 2, 3!
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN
1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
1 1/2 cups honey mustard dressing
1 1/3 cups pretzels, crushed up
• Take chicken strips and place in a large plastic bag to marinate in honey mustard dressing. If you want, you can season your chicken with salt and pepper first.
• Leave the bag in the fridge for at least an hour. Then, place chicken on a wire rack over a baking sheet. Spray with some nonstick cooking spray and coat the chicken with the pretzels.
• Then, give it another blast of nonstick spray for some added crunchiness. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place in a large Ziploc bag to marinate in honey mustard dressing. Keep this in the fridge for an hour.
• Place chicken on an oven safe wire rack over a baking sheet and spray it with the nonstick spray.
• Chop pretzels into crumbs and pour them into a bowl. Coat the strips in pretzels and place on the rack to cook. You can even spray some non-stick spray over the top of the chicken for some crunch.
• Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.