Remix your everyday condiments for a fun new finish. Say hello to Blueberry Ginger Salsa! Check out the flavorful recipe below!
BLUEBERRY GINGER SALSA
1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
1 tablespoon chopped mint
1 pint of blueberries
1 tablespoon chopped shallots
1 teaspoon of honey
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
1 tablespoon of lemon
1 teaspoon of olive oil
• Chop blueberries in halves and place in a bowl.
• Toss chopped shallots, grated ginger, and chopped mint into same bowl.
• In a separate bowl whisk lemon juice, olive oil, and honey.
• Pour the new mixture into the same bowl that contains the blueberry mixtures.
• Toss until desired mix, then enjoy.