Remix your everyday condiments for a fun new finish. Say hello to Blueberry Ginger, Watermelon Salsa, and Grilled Eggplant Avocado Salsa! Check out the flavorful recipes below!
1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
1 tablespoon chopped mint
1 pint of blueberries
1 tablespoon chopped shallots
1 teaspoon of honey
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
1 tablespoon of lemon
1 teaspoon of olive oil
1. Chop blueberries in halves and place in a bowl.
2. Toss chopped shallots, grated ginger, and chopped mint into same bowl.
3. In a separate bowl whisk lemon juice, olive oil, and honey.
4. Pour the new mixture into the same bowl that contains the blueberry mixtures.
5. Toss until desired mix, then enjoy.
3 cups of diced watermelon
1 cup of seeded and minced jalapeño peppers
1/4 cup of minced red onion
1/4 cup of lime juice
1/3 cup of chopped cilantro
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1. Add watermelon, red onion, jalapeños, and cilantro into a bowl.
2. Add lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
3. Stir until you get desired mixture, then enjoy.
Grilled Eggplant & Avocado Salsa
2 peeled, pitted, and cubed avocados
2 tomatoes, diced
2 red bell peppers chopped
1/2 cup of fresh mint
1/2 cup of Italian parsley
1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 chopped green onions
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1. Grill eggplants on medium-high heat for 30 minutes. Let them cool, scoop out the pulp, chop it up, and throw it in a bowl.
2. Mix in grilled red peppers, avocados, tomatoes, lemon juice, cilantro, Italian parsley, green onions, garlic, black pepper, salt, mint, and olive oil.
3. Toss until you obtain desired mixture, then enjoy.