Fake Out or Take Out? You won't know the difference with these yummy desserts. Learn how to trick your guests into thinking you’re a whiz in the kitchen. Plus, we’ve got recipes below!
Red food coloring
Green food coloring
1 teaspoon of vanilla
2 cups of all-purpose flour
1/2 confectioner's sugar
3 teaspoons of flaked coconut
1 softened cup of butter
1. Mix the butter and sugar together.
2. Mix in flour and vanilla.
3. Take 1 cup of dough and mix in red food coloring.
4. Divide the red dough into small piece and roll into miniature hot dogs.
5. Take 1 cup of plain dough and divide into smaller pieces to form hot dog buns. Make a long enough groove to insert hot dogs.
6. Place hot dogs into buns.
7. Place hot dogs on baking sheet. Place in oven and bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
8. Place flaked coconuts in a plastic bag with green food coloring. Shake until it resembles relish.
9. Sprinkle the relish on the hot dogs.
10. Use yellow frosting as mustard.
1 cup of vanilla frosting
1 cup of chocolate Oreos
1/2 cup of shredded coconut colored with green food coloring
Hot tamales candies
Yellow and orange starburst
1. Crush the chocolate Oreos into little pieces.
2. Place crumbs in a bowl and mix with 1/3 cup of vanilla frosting.
3. Prep the Oreo taco shells: Separate cookies and scrap off cream filling. Fold Oreo cookie in half to form taco shell. Use frosting to keep bottoms together.
4. Set taco shells on baking sheet.
5. Chop yellow and orange starburst, and hot tamales into small pieces.
6. Now it’s time to stuff your tacos: Add vanilla oreos as your taco meat. Add more vanilla frosting as sour cream. Add green shredded coconut as lettuce. Add chopped hot tamales, and yellow and orange starburst.
2 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
4 fruit roll-ups, green
1 tablespoon of butter
1. Mix melted butter, marshmallows, and rice cereal in a bowl.
2. While mixture is still warm, form into small ovals, then let cool.
3. Once it’s cooled place Swedish fish on top of oval.
4. Wrap the Swedish fish and rice krispy with green fruit roll up.