Bring on the pastels, flowers and Easter bunnies, because spring has officially sprung! Liven up your Easter basket with these sweet treats!
Your favorite candy and sprinkles
1. Grab a cream-filled snack cake and cut out a rectangle, about a third of the way back. This will be your bunny’s car.
2. Place a Bunny Peep on top of the car, and use white frosting as glue to hold it inside.
3. Stick a pretzel into the snack cake in front of the bunny. This will be the steering wheel.
4. Add 4 marshmallow on the side of the cake for “tires.”
5. Don’t forget to bling out your car with your favorite candies and sprinkles!
1 12 oz bag milk chocolate chips
1 12 oz bag peanut butter chips
1. Set the power button on your microwave to 50 percent and melt a half bag of chocolate and peanut butter chips for 1 minute, or until completely melted. Stir it up good, then heat for another 40 seconds.
2. Crush up a few pretzel stick and pour your mixture over the pretzels until they are drowning in chocolate and totally coated.
3. Take a handful of your mixture and press it into a greased muffin tin to form little nests.
4. Once you’ve made your nest, add in a little chickie and enjoy!
Rainbow Easter Cakes
1 box pancake mix
Brightly-colored marshmallow bunnies
1. Start by cutting up your marshmallow bunnies into little pieces.
2. Prepare your boxed pancake mix as normal, then add marshmallow bunnies pieces to batter and stir.
3. Once it’s all mixed, just ladle the batter in a greased pan. The marshmallows will start to melt and turn your pancakes into the most beautiful rainbows!