The birds are singin’, flowers are bloomin', and WE are cookin’! Liven up your springtime with these Spring Cuties recipes, including this Fresh As a Daisy.
FRESH AS A DAISY
Miniature marshmallows cut in half, diagonally
Small pretzel squares
• Using scissors, cut the marshmallows diagonally to make flower petals. You will need 6 petals for each flower.
• Cut of the top of a chocolate kiss and place it upside down on top of the pretzel square.
• Set pretzel squares on a tray and place them in a 200 degree oven for 4 minutes.
• Take tray out of oven and arrange marshmallow petals on top of chocolate kiss pretzels forming a flower.
• Add an M&M to the center of the chocolate while it’s still warm.