Kick up your side dish game with these yummy recipes! With Blue Cheese and Bacon Potato Salad, Tie-Dyed Coleslaw and BBQ Bacon Beans, your BBQ will never be the same!
Blue Cheese and Bacon Potato Salad
1 32 oz container of potato salad
1/2 cup diced red onions
Crumbled blue cheese
1. Grab a container of your favorite store-bought potato salad and scoop it into a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix in diced onions.
3. Sprinkle crumbled blue cheese and bacon bits on top, then enjoy!
1 large bag of store-bought white cole slaw
1 small bag of purple cabbage
1/2 cup of sliced green onions
1/2 cup of shredded carrots
1/4 cup orange sections
1. Grab a container of your favorite store-bought cole slaw, pour it into a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix in the bag of purple cabbage.
3. Add sliced green onions, shredded carrots and orange sections to your liking, and enjoy!
BBQ Bacon Beans
1 large container of store-bought baked beans
1 small can of pinto beans
1 can of cannellini beans
1/4 cup ketchup
1 table spoon of mustard
1 1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
1 cup of crumbled bacon
1. Preheat yout oven to 350F
2. Grab a container of your favorite store-bought baked beans and pour them into a baking dish.
3. Mix in cans of pinto beans and cannellini beans.
4. Add ketchup, a little mustard and barbecue sauce to your liking and stir.
5. Cover the dish with chopped bacon that’s partially cooked and bake for 45 mins.