If you were CORN to be wild, check out this fab recipe to grill your cobs to perfection. Goodbye run-of-the-mill fare and hello Oink Oink Corn Cob!
OINK OINK CORN COB
4 ears of sweet corn
4 slices of bacon
1/3 cup Sriracha hot sauce (Feel free to substitute with your favorite hot sauce)
2 tbs. brown sugar
1 cup chicken stock
• Preheat oven to 450F.
• Remove the husks from your corn and cut cobs into thirds.
• Wrap corn cobs in uncooked bacon slices and secure it with a toothpick.
• Cook on grill for 18-25 minutes, or until the bacon is nice and crispy.
• To make your glaze, combine Sriracha, brown sugar and chicken stock in a saucepan and whisk over low heat until smooth.
• Brush glaze on cobs and enjoy!