Life is better with a cherry on top! With this recipe, you can use the juicy red superfood to make delicious dishes like this Life is a Bowl of Cherries!
LIFE IS A BOWL OF CHERRIES
A box of your go-to pie crust
5 oz of goat cheese at room temperature
1/2 cup of chopped arugula
• Roll out your pie crust and cut out circles using a drinking glass.
• Place your cutouts in the bottom of a muffin tin and bake at 350F until golden brown.
• While baking, mash goat cheese until smooth.
• Once your cups have cooled, fill them with arugula and a layer of cheese.
• Add a cherry on top and enjoy! This are the perfect appetizer for any party!