The next time you have date night, wow your man with this delicious, home-cooked meal!
TACO CRESCENT RINGS
1 lb ground beef or turkey
1 package (1 oz) taco seasoning mix
1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
2 cans (8 oz each) tubes crescent roll dough
Taco fixings: Shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, salsa, guacamole, whatever you like!
• Heat oven to 375°F. In a nonstick skillet, cook the meat until it’s browned. Add taco seasoning mix and 1/2 cup water. Simmer until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
• Then, mix beef mixture and Mexican cheese blend.
• Open the crescent dough and separate into eight rectangles. On an ungreased cookie sheet, arrange triangle pieces in a ring so short sides of triangles form a 5-inch circle in center. (It should look like a sun. The dough will overlap and half of each triangle will hang over edges of cookie sheet.)
• Spoon meat and cheese mixture on the part of the rectangle closest to the center.
• Fold up the triangle pieces and tuck over, repeating until the entire filling is closed into the dough. Separate the spaces in the dough gently so the filling pokes out.
• Brush the dough with a bit of water and top with crushed chips, if desired.