You’ll be in and out of the kitchen in no time with these Swift Sweets recipes! With only three ingredients, they’re as easy as 1, 2, 3!
FLUFFY PUMPKIN CAKE
1 pint melted pumpkin ice cream
2 cups self-rising flour
3 cups marshmallow fluff
• Beat 1 pint melted pumpkin ice cream with 2 cups self-rising flour.
• Scrape into a greased and floured 8-inch cake pan and bake at 350º F for 0 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
• Pop out of man and cool on rack to room temperature.
• Frost with 3 cups marshmallow Fluff, then toast the Fluff with a culinary torch (optional).
• If a culinary torch isn’t available, toast in oven broiler for 3-5 min. Keep an eye on it -- it toasts very quickly.