You’ll be in and out of the kitchen in no time with these Swift Sweets recipes! With only three ingredients, they’re as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Hazelnut Chocolate Cake
2 cups hazelnut chocolate spread
4 large eggs
3/4 all-purpose flour
1. Beat 2 cups hazelnut chocolate spread with 4 large eggs in a large bowl until well combined and slightly increased in volume, about 2 minutes.
2. Fold in the 3/4 cup all-purpose flour until combined. Scrape into a greased and parchment-lined 8-inch pan and bake at 350º F until the center is just set, 40 minutes.
3. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then cool on a wire rack until room temperature.
4. Frost with 1/2 cup Hazelnut chocolate spread, and serve.
Fluffy Pumpkin Cake
1 pint melted pumpkin ice cream
2 cups self-rising flour
3 cups marshmallow fluff
1. Beat 1 pint melted pumpkin ice cream with 2 cups self-rising flour.
2. Scrape into a greased and floured 8-inch cake pan and bake at 350º F for 0 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
3. Pop out of man and cool on rack to room temperature.
4. Frost with 3 cups marshmallow Fluff, then toast the Fluff with a culinary torch (optional).
5. If a culinary torch isn’t available, toast in oven broiler for 3-5 min. Keep an eye on it -- it toasts very quickly.