Try out these Bangin’ Biscuit recipes, and we want to see what they look like when you’re done! Post your pics on Twitter and Instagram @therealdaytime with the hashtag #RealRecipes, and we might feature it on the show!
BARBEQUE BISCUIT BOMBS
1 can biscuits
2 cups cornbread mix
1/4 cup water
1. Start by heating some canola oil to 350 degrees in a deep saucepan.
2. Then pull apart each of the biscuits in 1 can, cut the dough in half and roll it out.
3. Put a big teaspoon of barbeque sauce in the center of the dough, but not too much, because your next step is to wrap the dough around the sauce and seal the edges. You can also add cooked meat and cheese in the center, if desired.
4. Mix together 2 cups cornbread mix, 1 egg and 1/4 cup water. Stir until it looks like pancake batter, and add more water or mix as needed.
5. Dip each biscuit bomb into the batter until it’s fully covered and let the extra drip off. Now pop in the oil and fry until golden on both sides.
6. Bake for 10 mins. after frying, then enjoy!
MAI ALFREDO BISCUITS
1 can biscuits
2 cups cooked, seasoned chicken, cut
2 cups Alfredo sauce
1. Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees and spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Next, mix 2 cups of cooked, seasoned and cut chicken and 2 cups Alfredo sauce.
3. Separate the biscuits from 1 can of refrigerated dough and roll each about the size of your hand. Then press the dough into the muffin tin.
4. Add 1/4 a cup of your saucy chicken mixture and use the edges of the dough to cover up the top.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and let cool before eating… then voila!