Learn how to make Tamera’s beloved cookie cake! Be ready to get your hands dirty with this finger-licking good recipe.
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 cup of rainbow sprinkles
2 cups milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda; set aside.
3. In a separate bowl combine the butter with both brown and white sugars.
4. Beat on medium speed until batter is light and fluffy.
5. Add the salt, vanilla, and eggs.
6. Add flour mixture to the bowl and stir in the chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles.
7. Spread the dough across the bottom of the greased pan to create a huge cookie.
8. Bake until cookies are golden around the edges, but still soft in the center, for about 20 to 25 minutes.
9. Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet for about 3 to 5 minutes.
10. To serve, top with more sprinkles and icing.