Check out this healthy alternative to your favorite dessert!
CARROT CAKE CUPCAKE
1 1/2 cups white flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup applesauce
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 cup shredded carrot
Greek Yogurt Frosting
1/4 cup plus 3 tbsp cream cheese
1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
5 tbsp powdered sugar
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
• Preheat oven to 350F and put liners in muffin tin.
• Mix all of the dry ingredients.
• Then, separately mix the carrots and liquid ingredients, and fold into the dry mixture.
• Add to muffin tin then bake 20 minutes.
• While baking, combine all frosting ingredients.
• Allow cupcakes to cool and then frost.