Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day, learn how to make Magically Made Desserts that require no baking!
Lucky Leprechaun Hats
1. Start by melting dark chocolate in the microwave in 30-second intervals until it’s totally melted.
2. Then, dip some round cookies in the chocolate until they’re totally covered, and set them on parchment paper.
3. Next, put some wooden sticks in a marshmallow and dip in the chocolate too. Put the chocolate-covered marshmallows and cookies on parchment paper and in the fridge until dry.
4. Once those are hardened, melt some white chocolate in the microwave the same way. Dip the bottom edge of the marshmallow in the white chocolate and then coat with some green sprinkles.
5. While it’s still wet, place a marshmallow on cookie and you’ve got your top hat.
6. For the final touch, use green icing to create 3 dabs to make a shamrock.
7. Leave in the fridge to harden, then enjoy!
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
6 tablespoons butter
4 cups cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 cup whipped topping
Green food coloring
1. Mix 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs and 6 tablespoons melted butter.
2. Press the combo into the bottom of a nonstick pan and refrigerate for half an hour.
3. Mix 4 cups of cream cheese and 1 cup sugar until they’re completely mixed together.
4. Then add in 1 cup whipped topping and some green food coloring.
5. Pour the mixture into the crust and let it sit in the fridge for 3-4 hours or until it’s hardened.
6. Then use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to create clover leaves, and arrange on a plate like so. You can make a 3 leaf or lucky 4 leaf clover like this.
7. Don’t forget to drizzle on some chocolate and make the stem.
8. Then, enjoy!