Summertime means county fairs, and that means if you can eat it, you can fry it! Check out this crunchy and delicious recipe for Fried Cola Balls. This is YOU FRIED IT!
FRIED COLA BALLS
2 cups cola
1/4 cup sugar
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
• Take 3 beaten eggs like I have here and add 2 cups of cola and 1/4 cup of sugar, and mix together.
• In a separate bowl, combine 2 cups of flour, 2 teaspoons of baking powder and 1/2 a teaspoon of salt.
• Then put them through a sifter, and combine the cola mixture with the flour mixture.
• Mix until batter is smooth and not too thick. Then roll the dough into 1-1/2 balls.
• Fry in vegetable oil for 2-3 minutes at 375 degrees until golden.
• Remove from fryer and place on paper towels to drain, then top with powdered sugar and serve.