Summertime means county fairs, and that means if you can eat it, you can fry it! Check out this crunchy and delicious recipe for Fried Pickles. This is YOU FRIED IT!
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup milk
3 cups dill pickle slices, drained
Dash of salt
• Combine the flour, salt and pepper.
• In a separate bowl, beat eggs and milk.
• Coat pickles with flour mixture, then dip in egg mixture, then dip into flour again.
• Heat oil to 375 degrees and fry pickles – about 10 at a time – for 3 minutes until golden.
• Drain on paper towels before serving.