When it comes to your health and body, nothing worth having is gonna come easy. You've got to be determined and consistent in order to reach your fitness goals. Giving up should never be an option. So How do you keep going?
- Make up your mind to change your life.
- Tell the people in your life about your decision to get healthy. Enlist their support.
- Start slowly -- walk before you run.
- Enlist a heart of patience. You'll need this more than anything.
- Prepare your meals every day. Never allow yourself to get hungry.
- Pray for strength and determination.
- You may falter, but do not quit. Start again the next day.
- Never skip a Monday workout. It sets up a positive week.
- Believe that you can overcome any and all obstacles.
- Accept nothing less than success!
Chaunda is the owner of The Bella Fitness Group in Lawrenceville, GA. She has lost over 115 pounds and is now a passionate Fitness Advocate, NASM Certified Personal Trainer and a professional singer. Visit her on the web at bellafitnessgroup.com.