Try this recipe that is perfectly portioned and won’t leave you with leftovers.
DOUBLE DOSE SQUASH LASAGNA
1 spaghetti squash
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 can meat sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
• Start by taking 1 spaghetti squash, cut it in half and remove the seeds.
• Brush the inside of the squash with olive oil, and season with some kosher salt and pepper.
• Bake with the skin side up at 400 degrees until tender, for about 30 minutes.
• Once they’re done baking, use a fork to fluff the inside of the squash so it starts to look like noodles.
• Then between the 2 halves, split 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, pour 1 can of meat sauce, and add 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese sprinkled on top.
• Put in the broiler for 3 minutes until the cheese is golden and gooey. (The best part is: there's no bowl to clean!) Serve and enjoy!