Take your popcorn up a notch with this yummy What’s Poppin’ recipe!
PEPPERONI PIZZA POPPERS
1/2 cup Tomato and Basil Reduced Fat Cooking Creme
1/4 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
1/8 tsp. coarse ground black pepper
9 cups popped popcorn
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1/3 cup pepperoni, thinly sliced and coarsely chopped
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
• Whisk together cooking creme, eggs, Parmesan cheese and black pepper in a large bowl.
• Stir in popcorn, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
• Spread mixture into baking pan and pat down with spoon.
• Bake about 15 minutes until set and lightly browned.
• Cut into 16 bars.
• Serve warm with marinara sauce.