Take your popcorn up a notch with these yummy What’s Poppin’ recipes!
Pepperoni Pizza Poppers
1/2 cup Tomato and Basil Reduced Fat Cooking Creme
1/4 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
1/8 Tsp. coarse ground black pepper
9 cups popped popcorn
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1/3 cup pepperoni, thinly sliced and coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together cooking creme, eggs, Parmesan cheese and black pepper in a large bowl.
- Stir in popcorn, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Spread mixture into baking pan and pat down with spoon.
- Bake about 15 minutes until set and lightly browned.
- Cut into 16 bars.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce.
Chocolaty Potato Chip Popcorn
1 cup of milk chocolate melting candy in
9 cups of popped popcorn
1 1/2 cups of potato chips
- Start by melting 1 cup of milk chocolate melting candy in a medium bowl for 1 minute.
- Then pour the melted chocolate over 9 cups of popped popcorn.
- Next, crumble up 1 1/2 cups of potato chips with ridges over the bowl of popcorn. Use a large rubber spatula to gently stir everything together.
- Then spread this mix on a large piece of parchment paper and sprinkle it with a little sea salt.
- Let cool for boat 20 minutes, or until the chocolate is hardened.